What is CollageIt?
- CollageIt is a most easy-to-use and automatic collage maker on Windows operating system for creating photo collages from your digital photos to share with friends and family. With this collage creator, you can make photo collages in minutes with just a few clicks - whether you're just starting out or have been collaging for years. CollageIt lets you transform your special pictures into precious memories.
What's the system requirement for CollageIt?
- Operating Systems Supported: Microsoft® Windows 7/Vista/2000/XP
- CPU: Intel® Pentium IV 1.0GHz, AMD Athlon® XP (equivalent) or higher recommended
- Memory: 256 MB (512 MB or higher recommended)
- Hard Disk: 150 MB (200 MB or higher recommended)
What are differences between CollageIt and CollageIt Pro?
- CollageIt is the free version (or trial version) for users to download and install from our website.
- 1. There will be copyright watermarks on final collages.
- 2. There is a size limit of 2000×2000 pixel (i.e. 6×6 inch or 169×169 mm) in free version.
- 3. You can’t crop photos in free version.
What is the general upgrade policy?
- There will be no charge if it’s a minor upgrade. For example, if you have purchased CollageIt v 1.0, you can receive all future updates of 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc. for free till CollageIt 2.0 and so forth.
How to Use CollageIt
How to register CollageIt?
- The steps to register CollageIt are as below:
- 1. A registration window will pop up when you export a collage. Please enter your license code and click “Register”.
- 2. Click menu “Help” -> “Upgrade” -> Enter your license code -> Click “Register”.
How do I adjust images manually?
- In order to achieve the ease-of-use and reduce manual work to the greatest extent, CollageIt doesn’t support adjusting photos one by one or move them manually. Once you choose a template, the layout is fixed, but you can crop the photo to suit the frame. Besides, you can also set “Space”, “Margin”, etc. to customize your collage.
How to crop photos?
- Crop is available in paid version of CollageIt.
- First select the photo, when the yellow manipulation frame appears, click the button in the lower right to get into crop mode. You can decide which part of the photo to be shown in the collage.
How to remove a photo in the collage?
- You can remove a photo in photo list by selecting it and click “Remove”. For photo in the collage, you can simply swap a photo with another in the collage. The original photo will be replaced by the new one.
Which formats of image can I use to create a collage?
- CollageIt supports the following most popular formats:
- * JPEG - Joint Photographic Expert Group format, a lossy compression technique for color images;
- * TIF,TIFF – Universal Graphic Format for PC and Mac platforms;
- * BMP- Windows bit-mapped graphics format;
- * GIF - Graphic Interchange Format, a bit-mapped graphics file format used by World Wide Web;
- * PNG - Portable Network Graphics format.
What is the max size I can create with CollageIt Pro?
- The max size CollageIt Pro supports is 12000×12000 pixel, i.e. 40''×40'', 1016×1016 mm, with default DPI 300.
- The total size is related with DPI too. If you set the DPI higher, the size will be enlarged accordingly, so the actual size can't be 40''x40'', otherwise it will exceed the max size.
- For example, if you set the size at 30"x30'', and DPI 600. The total size should be multiplied by 2, which would have exceeded the max size.
- Please set either the size smaller or the DPI lower to avoid some unexpected errors.
How to set language of CollageIt Pro?
- CollageIt Pro supports four languages including: English, German, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional).
- The way to set language of CollageIt Pro is as follows:
- Click “Options” -> “Language” and choose the language you need. Then please restart CollageIt Pro.